Wednesday, November 24, 2010

WEDNESDAY - INTERVIEW NIGHT

Wow - it is chilly out there! We are hoping for a break in this cold, as I think everybody is getting a touch of cabin fever! We are also getting a touch of Christmas fever! We are well into our Christmas practises - and if I might boast for a minute - I think our recorders are sounding TERRIFIC!! 
We are marching through our math - and we have just about finished unit 2 on estimation and mental math. We will probablly have a test in a couple of weeks.
Our major test for this week is Social Studies tomorrow, but at our review game I think everybody was doing well, so I am looking forward to good things tomorrow!
We are also wrapping up our unit on Habitats and Communities. It has been a long unit, but we have learned so many interesting things!


HOMEWORK TONIGHT:
STUDY FOR SOCIAL TEST!!!

Spelling and verse

No comments:

Post a Comment